Ariul 7Days Glow Brightening SerumNEW
Glow Brightening Serum *20ml
With Vitamin C extracted from Jeju, yellow lemon extracts combined with 5% Niacinamide concentration to help purify, our 7Days Glow Brightening Serum from Ariul brand clears dark spots and hyperpigmentation and improves skin texture of the skin.
- The combination of active and natural ingredients works to fade dark spots and freckles on the skin and brighten the skin.
- The 5% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) content helps to reduce dark spots and brighten the skin effectively.
- Vitamin C: works to fade dark spots, brighten skin, hydrate, and improve skin elasticity.
- Yellow lemon extract from Jeju Island: helps skin to be more radiant and brighter.
Skin Type: For all especially those who are having problems with dark spots, and hyperpigmentation.
- Vitamin C and niacinamide serum aim to reduce the appearance of blemishes and pores by reducing inflammation – an amazing benefit for oily-prone skin.
- Our brightening serum enhances surface cell turnover improving skin texture and an even complexion.
- Korea Dermatologist-approved to use on aging and oily skin thanks to the active ingredients Niacinamide, Lemon Extracts, and vitamin C.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, Regulates sebum secretion, and Targets breakouts and blackheads, Exfoliating effect: Refines skin texture and pores.
- This helps even out dull skin by brightening dark spots and scars, hyperpigmentation, and supporting the skin against signs of sun damage.
Water, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Betaine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, 3-O-Ethyl Asbic Acid, Sorbitan Isostearate, Coptis Japonica, Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol
|HOW TO USE – DIRECTION FOR USE||
After cleansing and using toner, apply at least 3-5 drops of product to face and neck, patting gently for better absorption.